Admission and Registration
- Admission for the fall semester 2021 will be announced on June 10, 2021; admission for the spring semester 2021 will be announced on December 23, 2021.
- Admission letters will be sent to each admitted students via postal service.
- Admitted students should submit the following documents at the time for registration:
- The highest-level certificate or equivalent academic qualification and official transcript issued by an education institution (these documents must be provided or translated in Chinese or English) and: authenticated by a Taipei Representative Office worldwide, or enclosed in an official envelop, stamped with institutional seal and mailed to NTSU directly by the issuing institution.
- A photocopy of passport.
- A 2-inch photograph in digital format.
- Overseas Health Insurance Certificate
At the time of registration, admitted students should present a certificate of health insurance, which covers medical health insurance and personal accident insurance plans for a period of at least seven months from the date of their arrival in Taiwan. The overseas health insurance certificate should also be authenticated by one of Taipei representative offices worldwide.
International students are eligible to enroll the National Health Insurance program upon living in Taiwan continuously for six months after gaining the Alien Residence Certificate (ARC)